NEED HELP NOW? CALL US ANYTIME TOLL FREE 877.566.3488
Even when the fire is out, the damage continues.
The effects of a natural or man made disaster due to fire can be devastating. In most cases the typical fire is caused by a cooking accident, electrical or appliance malfunction, heating device malfunction or lightning. Regardless of the size, a fire is one of the most devastating events anyone can suffer. The secondary effects can last a lifetime:
- Emotional Damage
- Injury or loss of life
- Post Fire Health Hazards
- Chemical Damage
- Smoke Damage
At DE General, we know how devastating a fire can be to your home or property. We are experts in fire damage restoration. Our timely response and knowledgeable staff will help you get your life back to normal as soon as possible. These initial tasks that will save you time, money and hassle because we handle them for you:
- Remove acidic smoke and soot from primary surfaces
- Take immediate odor controlling steps
- Secure pedestrian hazards
- Test and evaluate all damage to contents and structure and effectively communicate them to your insurance company
- Compile a thorough contents inventory list for your insurance company
- Pack up and provide long-term storage of all contents
- Provide digital phototography documentation for the duration of the claims process
The professionals of DE General are experts in understanding the chemical combinations that can effectively clean and salvage belongings. They can even remove soot from at-risk items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain as well as fabrics in upholstery and carpets, thus helping to avoid additional expenses.
We use the latest equipment and supplies in our five-step fire and smoke restoration process:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Contents cleaning
- Contents packing and storage
- Wall and ceiling cleaning with
- Deodorization and detoxification
Water is known as the universal solvent because it can dissolve granite and steel?
Once water has escaped into a building it has the ability to corrode and magnify existing life forms such as mold, mildew and bacteria.
It can cause wood products to crack and swell and short out circuits in electrical components.